2.3

Visited Pandora Wigan Shop for a surprise present for the wife,

she wanted a particular charm which she had described to me,

however, there was two charms which fitted the description,

one for £55 and one for £65, the shop assistant said no problem you can swap if it the wrong one, sod`s law I picked the £65 one, which was the wrong one! However, I went back within a week and swapped for the cheaper one and was told you can only have a credit note for the difference because the assistant had given me a gift receipt, I explained the assistant had not told me this and I was under the assumption the difference would be refunded on my CC,

their attitude 'was computer says No', it is not the 10 quid, but the feeling of being taken for a mug, I used to buy a lot of presents from there, but not any longer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of horrendous customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of charm and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Pandora Jewelry needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charm in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pandora Jewelry.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments