I have never received such bad service in my life!I was traeated as if was not worth anyones time.

I walked into the Pandora store at Victoria Gardens on 5/4/2016 to buy a Mothers Day gift for my mother, Little did I know I would walk out with a sour tast in my mouth and regretting ever walking in to the store. I walked in to the store without being greeted or acknowledged by anyone of the tree sale representatives that were there, granted they were all with customers but a simple smile goes a long way. After waiting for 20min I was acknowledged by some one with a "are you wating" question. Not to mention I was the only person in the room waiting to be helped.

After 15 minutes a family or 4 walk in and the same sales representative who asked me if I was wating said "who's next" and without looking passes right I front of me and went straight to the family that's had just waked in and began to assist them.

At this point I was so disappointed that I simply walked out and took my business elsewhere were I spent $400 dollars with in a time frame of 15min.It is truly a shame that such a reputable company give such bad customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude sales people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pandora jewelry customer care. Pandora Jewelry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pandora jewelry customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pandora Jewelry.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments