Market Drayton, St Helens

I ordered 4 pandora charms on 6th September 2014 from pandoracharmsbeadsuk.co.uk

i have emailed on several occasions to find out possible delivery date, i havent had a response.

has anyone has any experience with this site, i now cant get on to it online

and have no telephone contact details to be able to contact them by telephone.

they took the money from my account 7 days after my order,not immediately.

some money was then paid back to me but not the full amount, But i wasnt notified of this, i just noticed when checking my bank account

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Charm.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

This is a fake site. They are not selling authentic pandora charms. I would see if you can report them some how to Pandora.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #905219

Because that site is most likely a scam site. You have to be careful of what you order online. It is safer to go to an actual store.

kmackh

I'm really sorry you've had this issue.Unfortunately Pandora does not officially sell online.

I work at a concept store and we hear this happen all the time. Buying Pandora online is foolish and its not safe at all. You don't get a 1 year warranty nor have any idea if the charm is even legitimate Pandora.

Pandora does have an official website, Pandora.net now you can't order but you can always browse and call your closest Pandora store and they can ship an item to you with a $12 (every store may be different) shipping fee.Don't be fool by online crooks and fakes.