1.3

Iv had my bracelet about two years and I was shocked to see the rose gold coming off after only a year of wearing it. I went to the Solihull branch to complain and were not willing to do anything as they said Id worn it in the shower!

£300 spent and they say that! I have a cheap rose gold bracelet, which iv worn in the shower and the colour has remained intact! After a lot of disagreeing and staff accusing me of wearing my bracelet too much or in water, eventually they exhanged part of the bracelet. However, a year later, after taking this advice, I am shocked to see that my bracelet is a horrible dingy silver and faded copper colour!

I am so so disappointed with the quality and could have purchased a gold one for this price..a bracelet that can only be worn for special occasions is my verdict and appalling quality.

I wish id had a silver one now with coloured stones as also cheaper! A keepsake bought by my partner and looks appalling now!

I didn't like: Rude sales people, Quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 04.

Comments

Pandora Rose is not gold. The stores, reps and salespeople I've seen never correct customers who say rose gold. They allow people to think it is gold.