Bristol, England
Featured Not resolved

Please see my first email

Hello

I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle

I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia from a Pandora shop

She only has the credit card receipt as my sister who lives in Australia purchased ear rings and she had the receipt and can not find it.

Both me and my mum have been wearing Pandora for a number of years and have never had a problem.

As you can see from the photos there is a fault with this product. I do not wearing in water including the shower and remove when cleaning and before bed but regardless of this my mum has never taken hers off since she bought it and that was over 18 months ago and has never had any issues with hers.

I am really upset that this has happened. I was told by the Bristol store to clean and polish it which i have and i do know how to look after my jewelery. I thought that this would of been dealt with as i understand you are an international company

Please advise What can be done as this is clearly a manufacturing fault.

They have responded stating that nothing can be done and i should learn to look after and clean properly as you can see on photos this will not clean out. i was also accused of buying Fake Pandora.

I am extremely upset as this was a gift from my mum

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Bracelet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Horrendous customer service, Tone of staff.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion