Pandora Jewelry - Tarnished Bangle after 17 days
Please see my first email
I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle
I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia from a Pandora shop
She only has the credit card receipt as my sister who lives in Australia purchased ear rings and she had the receipt and can not find it.
Both me and my mum have been wearing Pandora for a number of years and have never had a problem.
As you can see from the photos there is a fault with this product. I do not wearing in water including the shower and remove when cleaning and before bed but regardless of this my mum has never taken hers off since she bought it and that was over 18 months ago and has never had any issues with hers.
I am really upset that this has happened. I was told by the Bristol store to clean and polish it which i have and i do know how to look after my jewelery. I thought that this would of been dealt with as i understand you are an international company
Please advise What can be done as this is clearly a manufacturing fault.
They have responded stating that nothing can be done and i should learn to look after and clean properly as you can see on photos this will not clean out. i was also accused of buying Fake Pandora.
I am extremely upset as this was a gift from my mum
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Horrendous customer service
- Tone of staff
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pandora Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I was given my Pandora bangle bracelet as a gift 6 months ago. After about 2 months I noticed the clasp starting to detach from the bangle, leaving a gap..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "I paid for my order on the 26/08/15 via PayPal was told my order would be with me in 7working day. I have not received the order the seller is..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."