Pandora Jewelry - Tarnished Bangle after 17 days
Please see my first email
I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle
I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia from a Pandora shop
She only has the credit card receipt as my sister who lives in Australia purchased ear rings and she had the receipt and can not find it.
Both me and my mum have been wearing Pandora for a number of years and have never had a problem.
As you can see from the photos there is a fault with this product. I do not wearing in water including the shower and remove when cleaning and before bed but regardless of this my mum has never taken hers off since she bought it and that was over 18 months ago and has never had any issues with hers.
I am really upset that this has happened. I was told by the Bristol store to clean and polish it which i have and i do know how to look after my jewelery. I thought that this would of been dealt with as i understand you are an international company
Please advise What can be done as this is clearly a manufacturing fault.
They have responded stating that nothing can be done and i should learn to look after and clean properly as you can see on photos this will not clean out. i was also accused of buying Fake Pandora.
I am extremely upset as this was a gift from my mum
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Horrendous customer service
- Tone of staff
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pandora Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "this company name pandoramyth is scam first when you place your order you will have no idea this a company base in china hongkong.the company website does not disclose their..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "I had purchased pandora murano 6 months back...it got broken with a trivial ***. ..."
- "I paid for my order on the 26/08/15 via PayPal was told my order would be with me in 7working day. I have not received the order the seller is..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."