Pandora Jewelry - Shocked, Disappointed and Insulted

39 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews

Hi..

I have one of your black leather strap bracelets with one read heart bead. My husband bought this for me on a vacation in North Carolina, a few years ago.

I don't wear it daily but do from time to time.

While wearing it the other day, I was sitting on my bed reading and it just fell off, onto the bed. It had broken.

I went into the Maine Mall's Pandora shop and am still in disbelief. I was told they could not help me for two reasons: I did not buy it in their store and it was not new.(!?!?) Then the simpletons, who were working there did not even have the good sense, to ask if I'd like to buy a new bracelet to put my bead on. Had they been less obnoxious, I would have gladly said "I'd like to see what you have to replace this". But I just couldn't, not with their unsophisticated, impudent, behavior.

Years ago, I worked in a shop in Ogunquit, Maine, we sold Pandora. And the owner, never refused anyone with a broken piece, no matter where the piece was bought.

I'm not a huge fan of your jewelry but I had been versed in that shop all those years ago that you were an upstanding company. Was this a fallacy or have you just decided to minimize your worth?

Mrs. Gallagher

(207) 289-9558

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Rude staff

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Red Sweetheart Charm 790948
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #864533

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
39 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.