I have one of your black leather strap bracelets with one read heart bead. My husband bought this for me on a vacation in North Carolina, a few years ago.
I don't wear it daily but do from time to time.
While wearing it the other day, I was sitting on my bed reading and it just fell off, onto the bed. It had broken.
I went into the Maine Mall's Pandora shop and am still in disbelief. I was told they could not help me for two reasons: I did not buy it in their store and it was not new.(!?!?) Then the simpletons, who were working there did not even have the good sense, to ask if I'd like to buy a new bracelet to put my bead on. Had they been less obnoxious, I would have gladly said "I'd like to see what you have to replace this". But I just couldn't, not with their unsophisticated, impudent, behavior.
Years ago, I worked in a shop in Ogunquit, Maine, we sold Pandora. And the owner, never refused anyone with a broken piece, no matter where the piece was bought.
I'm not a huge fan of your jewelry but I had been versed in that shop all those years ago that you were an upstanding company. Was this a fallacy or have you just decided to minimize your worth?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Red Sweetheart Charm 790948
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "To whom it may concern, I'm writing to express my disappointed with my first, and more than likely my last, experience with Pandora. I purchased a charm bracelet as a gift for..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "I purchased a mattress that came with a 10-year warranty. Within two years it began to sag on both sides of the bed. The sag could visibly be seen even..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."