100% full Not resolved
1.5
Style and Design

Hi..

I have one of your black leather strap bracelets with one read heart bead. My husband bought this for me on a vacation in North Carolina, a few years ago.

I don't wear it daily but do from time to time.

While wearing it the other day, I was sitting on my bed reading and it just fell off, onto the bed. It had broken.

I went into the Maine Mall's Pandora shop and am still in disbelief. I was told they could not help me for two reasons: I did not buy it in their store and it was not new.(!?!?) Then the simpletons, who were working there did not even have the good sense, to ask if I'd like to buy a new bracelet to put my bead on. Had they been less obnoxious, I would have gladly said "I'd like to see what you have to replace this". But I just couldn't, not with their unsophisticated, impudent, behavior.

Years ago, I worked in a shop in Ogunquit, Maine, we sold Pandora. And the owner, never refused anyone with a broken piece, no matter where the piece was bought.

I'm not a huge fan of your jewelry but I had been versed in that shop all those years ago that you were an upstanding company. Was this a fallacy or have you just decided to minimize your worth?

Mrs. Gallagher

(207) 289-9558

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Pandora Jewelry and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about pandora jewelry customer care at Pandora Jewelry was rude staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pandora Jewelry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Pandora Jewelry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments