filters
State:
City:
Product:

Pandora Jewelry - Worst customer service/ no help

took my call never got a reply have you waiting on the phone more than 30minutes never give you a response to your question. Ask you to repeat yourself over and over again would not work with you at all I will never buy Pandora again I spent almost $3000 in charms and bracelets I had my family buy and I have a huge family they will not buy again. I was a day late on asking for a replacement for a clip that should have not fallen off and it did. they would not help me to get a replacement. With all the money I spent and just a day late. I send the receipt like they told me and nothing. never never again will I or my family buy Pandora.

Pandora Jewelry - Awful product

I received three Pandora rings as a Christmas gift. One being the shimmering wish I wore it for maybe a week if that and the diamonds were falling out. I called to get my money back and they are telling me they can not give me money back because it is out of the 30 day window. The product is defective. They Want me to exchange the ring for another product. Clearly there product isn’t worth having if it doesn’t last one week without breaking. Never again will I buy from this company.
1.1

Pandora Jewelry - Bad customer experience

Pandora Jewelry - Bad customer experience
This is the third time I’ve been to the stonestown galleria location where the first two times I couldn’t get my ring cleaned and now the third time it looks like they didn’t even clean my rings. They had my rings for 2 hours and they look the same. The date is January 10 , 2019, the time I dropped them off was 12:30 and picked up at 2:30 pm. The lady also had a remark of well I didn’t clean them when I asked for her to re scrub them.
2.2

Pandora Jewelry - Embarrassment and stupidness

Hi I got a gc for my bday from a friend in Fla....I went to Pandora where I live in NJ...picked out a charm and gave the girl my card. She swiped 3x and said this doesn't work and called the manager. She came out and swiped didn't work...she than turned card over to see it said only good in Sarasota Fla store.I returned the charm! I don't know if Im returning to Fla...I have never had a regional gc is this new???????? unhappy in NJ without my new charm Laurie Ross
2.0
I liked
  • Person in store was nice

Pandora Jewelry - Stolen jewelry

My mother took my rings and bracelet to the the pandora store in Fayetteville to get cleaned and the manager took the rings and bracelet and only gave back the bracelet with a new pandora jewelry pouch and kept the rings and the old pouch. Then lied to the police and said the string was broken on the pouch when absolutely nothing was wrong with the pouch I already had and it was in great condition. They also told my mother they checked the cameras and didn’t see the manager have any rings, but lied in front of the police and said they didn’t check the cameras.
3.0

Pandora Jewelry - Consumer Complaint

Placed an on-line order with Pandora's Box on Nov 26/18 for shipment to Canada and was provided with a postal tracking number and a post date of Dec 12/18. Order still not received as of Jan 8/19 and Canada Post has no record of receiving their merchandise for delivery. Pandoras Box have not responded to my queries for the whereabouts of my order and I have therefore cancelled my credit card payment. I recommend you stay away from this outfit.
Reply to reviews
I'm having several issues with Pandora's Box also. First, as noted before, the shipping time frame is a joke. They "got too busy". At least it arrived before the holiday. Second, the wrong bracelets were sent. I have been requested to send a picture of what I...
Show

Pandora Jewelry - Exchanging a Xmas gift for a different size with a gift receipt

Very disappointed to hear that my niece tried to exchange a ring I gave her for Xmas and was given a very difficult time by the management at Markville. They would not do an exchange in size because the ring was not purchased at that store. They had to drive all the way to the Oshawa store to do the exchange and it was still a problem although it finally got done. Are you not one company who stands behind your product? What good is a gift receipt if you are going to be given the nth degree to do an exchange. Faithful customer for 10 years until now. Very disappointed
2.4

Pandora Jewelry - Complain

At the Atlantic Mall the service isn't at all professional. Libbymaldonado@gmail.com

Contact Pandora Jewelry

Phone:
(410) 309-0200

Pandora Jewelry Products and Services

Show

Pandora Jewelry in Wesley Chapel, Florida - Promotion of item didn’t honor to customer

Store 28329 Manager : Mary Phone: 813-907-1309 Item number :191024EN23 Size 54 When I was going to pay they told me that the misplace the item in the wrong place and that they can not honor me the 30% discount when I was going to pay and have the ring in my finger.
3.6