Pandora Jewelry - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Torrance, California
I was given the Mother's Day 2016 exclusive beagle and charm this year but the quality of the lock of the bangle sucks.I have only worn it a second time and the clasp on the bangle open and the charm fell off.
I was deviated because it's not the value of this but the sentimental value of it that has me sad. Can't believe that that clasp was so easy to open up.
I have had cheaper bangles with charms that have better quality clasp and have get to lose any of them.Not gonna be purchasing any more of these.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
- Product or service
- Pandora A Mothers Love Bangle Gift Set
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "charm seperated 2 days after I got it they will not exchange. Went to the bramalea city center to exchange need to speak to manager whos coming in in 2..."
- "Hello This is Noha Seif i just got my new pandora bracelet one and half month ago, i found out that one of the stones fell from my bracelet which..."
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I ordered a lovely Teal blue peasant top for a young friend and she was very excited about receiving it. Took weeks to get and when it arrived..."
- "On 11/20/2012 we paid Right Choice Transfer (RCT) almost $4000 to transfer our timeshare title. The process was suggested to take 6-9 months. Over the course..."
- "Don't buy Miele. Warranty is terrible. We've replaced the top and bottom burners the first 5 years. Although, it's been 8 years, the outer glass door decided to randomly explode..."