Pandora Jewelry - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Torrance, California
I was given the Mother's Day 2016 exclusive beagle and charm this year but the quality of the lock of the bangle sucks.I have only worn it a second time and the clasp on the bangle open and the charm fell off.
I was deviated because it's not the value of this but the sentimental value of it that has me sad. Can't believe that that clasp was so easy to open up.
I have had cheaper bangles with charms that have better quality clasp and have get to lose any of them.Not gonna be purchasing any more of these.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
- Product or service
- Pandora A Mothers Love Bangle Gift Set
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "I bought the iThroughTM Galaxy S7 Waterproof Case. I havent even had it a week yet and the plastic on the front cover is falling off. Piece of ***. Yea..."
- "We booked up at spinnaker palace missouri. Our room has a 19 inch big box tv. No high def tv in bedroom or living room. Room was nice but walls..."
- "Were so excited for our new couch that we spent $800 on. We paid $90 for shipping. On the day of delivery we noticed a tare in our brand new..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."