Bracelet started unraveling under the charms.After investing in numerous charms, company was not willing to give any compensation because the bracelet was over 1 year old.

Related: Review about Pandora Jewelry Lobster Clasp Bracelet from Tribes Hill, New York

I was under the impression that this jewelry was a keepsake that would last many years. The company does not stand behind their product if it is greater than 1 year and it is defective. Obviously the company doesn't think their jewelry is a keepsake worth investing in.

I do not buy disposable jewelry and will not be purchasing or recommend to friends that this jewelry is worth collecting.Disappointed x-customer

Review about: Unraveling Bracelet Charms.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pandora Jewelry Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

My bracelet had the little thing that the clips go on (to the right of your defect) start sliding up and down the bracelet.They ask when I got it and because I've had so many issues with their stuff and know if you tell them the truth and say more than a year they will do nothing, so I play their game and say uhmmm about 9 mths ago?!?!

It works because their are so many retailers/franchises that they do not communicate.And no do not feel bad saying not sure maybe 7-9 months as they could careless about you and you throwing about a grand in the trash as that's about the cost of one of its full.

Warwick, Rhode Island, United States #904189

I also had a problem with my bracelet I can no longer close the clasp which renders it unwearable.After trying at two pandora stores I was told that they would not touch it because it might break.

I have invested quite a bit of money in charms and cannot wear the thing.

At both stores I was told to go to a jewelry store or for spending an additional $100 I could get a free bracelet I tell all my friends not to buy pandora.Buy a less expensive brand I am terribly unsatisfied