Bracelet started unraveling under the charms.After investing in numerous charms, company was not willing to give any compensation because the bracelet was over 1 year old.
I was under the impression that this jewelry was a keepsake that would last many years. The company does not stand behind their product if it is greater than 1 year and it is defective. Obviously the company doesn't think their jewelry is a keepsake worth investing in.
I do not buy disposable jewelry and will not be purchasing or recommend to friends that this jewelry is worth collecting.Disappointed x-customer
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unraveling Bracelet Charms
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to a Pandora Store at Glenbrook Mall in Fort Wayne, IN to purchase a safety chain when the sales associate asked me if i needed help I told..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "My husband bought two Disney Arora charms in march 31, at the time the charm was back order and Pandora brea ca said itll take 2-4 weeks to be in..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."