Pandora Jewelry - Review about Unraveling Bracelet Charms

Bracelet started unraveling under the charms.After investing in numerous charms, company was not willing to give any compensation because the bracelet was over 1 year old.

I was under the impression that this jewelry was a keepsake that would last many years. The company does not stand behind their product if it is greater than 1 year and it is defective. Obviously the company doesn't think their jewelry is a keepsake worth investing in.

I do not buy disposable jewelry and will not be purchasing or recommend to friends that this jewelry is worth collecting.Disappointed x-customer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Unraveling Bracelet Charms
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #521858

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 1 No 1
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 06, 2015 #1004282

My bracelet had the little thing that the clips go on (to the right of your defect) start sliding up and down the bracelet. They ask when I got it and because I've had so many issues with their stuff and know if you tell them the truth and say more than a year they will do nothing, so I play their game and say uhmmm about 9 mths ago?!?! It works because their are so many retailers/franchises that they do not communicate. And no do not feel bad saying not sure maybe 7-9 months as they could careless about you and you throwing about a grand in the trash as that's about the cost of one of its full.

1 0 Reply

Nov 21, 2014 #904189 Warwick, Rhode Island

I also had a problem with my bracelet I can no longer close the clasp which renders it unwearable. After trying at two pandora stores I was told that they would not touch it because it might break. I have invested quite a bit of money in charms and cannot wear the thing. At both stores I was told to go to a jewelry store or for spending an additional $100 I could get a free bracelet I tell all my friends not to buy pandora. Buy a less expensive brand I am terribly unsatisfied

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pandora Jewelry. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about