Bracelet started unraveling under the charms.After investing in numerous charms, company was not willing to give any compensation because the bracelet was over 1 year old.
I was under the impression that this jewelry was a keepsake that would last many years. The company does not stand behind their product if it is greater than 1 year and it is defective. Obviously the company doesn't think their jewelry is a keepsake worth investing in.
I do not buy disposable jewelry and will not be purchasing or recommend to friends that this jewelry is worth collecting.Disappointed x-customer
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unraveling Bracelet Charms
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."