Pandora Jewelry - Review about Pandora Ring from Joliet, Illinois
Ive had the princess ring since late june and ive noticed it turning black a couple months after i got it.Same with the other ring.
Is this supposed to happen?
Because if not i want new ones.I dont want crappy rings.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pandora Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 16 year old daughter decided to splurge her hard-earned savings on Pandora earrings for me for Christmas. She made sure to get a gift exchange receipt as she..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I bought a high end couch and love-seat one year ago and live alone with my husband. Both the couch and love seat sag in our normal sitting spot! We..."
- "now that the carpet is dry, it looks horrible. It looks like it wasn't even cleaned! Discusted! We have used Stanley Steemer services for several years. I am extremely..."
- "This place was filthy. Dirt, I mean dirt under the tables. Tables not cleaned. Being ignored when we walked in. Floors were littered. Staff just standing and..."