Paradise, Nevada

Easy to buy, so hard to return!Very poor customer service.

Related: Review about Pandora Jewelry Ring from Fremont, California

After waiting forever to return a ring, the guy did know where the return form was. The manager who was so rude and unprofessional, said: after I see this other client I will do the return (I was already in the store for more than 35 min!). How come Pandora hire a manager like this??? She definitely showed that she did not care about Pandora customers, after all I was there for a long time and she knew it!

So when I asked for a business card to write a review of my customers experience, the manager decided to tell the guy where the form was! and he found it! I will never come back.

BTW,The amount of return forms was huge!Pandora please find better managers and do provide better training to your staff!

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Ring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pandora Jewelry Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.