Easy to buy, so hard to return!Very poor customer service.
After waiting forever to return a ring, the guy did know where the return form was. The manager who was so rude and unprofessional, said: after I see this other client I will do the return (I was already in the store for more than 35 min!). How come Pandora hire a manager like this??? She definitely showed that she did not care about Pandora customers, after all I was there for a long time and she knew it!
So when I asked for a business card to write a review of my customers experience, the manager decided to tell the guy where the form was! and he found it! I will never come back.
BTW,The amount of return forms was huge!Pandora please find better managers and do provide better training to your staff!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had purchased pandora murano 6 months back...it got broken with a trivial ***. ..."
- "I purchased this autism charm im Puerto Rico, my son has autism n this charm is extremely sentimental. Not even a month later the puzzles faded and lost all color...."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "Dear reader I purchased a Living room set only love seat & couch I arrived and looked around and I advised sales rep I had came in only because I..."
- "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."