Easy to buy, so hard to return!Very poor customer service.
After waiting forever to return a ring, the guy did know where the return form was. The manager who was so rude and unprofessional, said: after I see this other client I will do the return (I was already in the store for more than 35 min!). How come Pandora hire a manager like this??? She definitely showed that she did not care about Pandora customers, after all I was there for a long time and she knew it!
So when I asked for a business card to write a review of my customers experience, the manager decided to tell the guy where the form was! and he found it! I will never come back.
BTW,The amount of return forms was huge!Pandora please find better managers and do provide better training to your staff!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "My boyfriend bought me the my princess pandora ring for christmas. This is now the secind time in less than five months i will have to have it reolaced for..."
- "Dear reader I purchased a Living room set only love seat & couch I arrived and looked around and I advised sales rep I had came in only because I..."
- "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."