Review about Pandora Jewelry Bracelet from Concord, Ontario

92 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews

To whom it may concern,

I'm writing to express my disappointed with my first, and more than likely my last, experience with Pandora.

I purchased a charm bracelet as a gift for myself shortly after my birthday May of last year.

Upon my purchase, I shared my thrill and excitement with many of the 98 teachers I work with.

In September, I noticed the threading became exposed around the clasp of the bracelet so I brought it in to the store.

Sadly, it had to be taken from me to be sent in for repair.

At the same time, the sales representative noticed that my charms and bracelet were slightly scuffed.

"No one mentioned to you when you bought your bracelet that we will clean it for you"

Another disappointment.

I brought the bracelet Sept 17th and called 5 weeks later. (See attached receipts).

The sales representative was unable to help me.

Finally, on .... I received a call and was told my bracelet could not be repaired and it would be replaced.

It took basically 8 weeks to come to that diagnosis? I owned the bracelet almost as long as it was in "repair "

No apology or compensation.

I hate to admit it, but my colleagues noticed that I had not worn my cherished bracelet in some time and so I explained my story. They were surprised with this story, specifically the quality of your product and of your customer service/ experience..

Unfortunately, so am I.

In disappointed,

Maranda kelly, OCT.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pandora Jewelry Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #735420 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
92 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 20 #1229679 Southfield, Michigan, United States

Unfortunately once you buy Pandora they don't care about you at all! Unless that is you are making a new purchase. Spend your hard earned money somewhere else, on products that last!

0 0 Reply

Nov 29, 2015 #1071327

You bought a bracelet, brought it in for repairs where you were told they will give you a free cleaning and then they replaced it, also for free. This review was awful, not your experience.

0 2 Reply

Nov 25, 2015 #1069475

It was replaced....be happy! Not a cause for a bad review, this was not helpful at all.

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pandora Jewelry. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
×