To whom it may concern,
I'm writing to express my disappointed with my first, and more than likely my last, experience with Pandora.
I purchased a charm bracelet as a gift for myself shortly after my birthday May of last year.
Upon my purchase, I shared my thrill and excitement with many of the 98 teachers I work with.
In September, I noticed the threading became exposed around the clasp of the bracelet so I brought it in to the store.
Sadly, it had to be taken from me to be sent in for repair.
At the same time, the sales representative noticed that my charms and bracelet were slightly scuffed.
"No one mentioned to you when you bought your bracelet that we will clean it for you"
I brought the bracelet Sept 17th and called 5 weeks later. (See attached receipts).
The sales representative was unable to help me.
Finally, on .... I received a call and was told my bracelet could not be repaired and it would be replaced.
It took basically 8 weeks to come to that diagnosis? I owned the bracelet almost as long as it was in "repair "
No apology or compensation.
I hate to admit it, but my colleagues noticed that I had not worn my cherished bracelet in some time and so I explained my story. They were surprised with this story, specifically the quality of your product and of your customer service/ experience..
Unfortunately, so am I.
Maranda kelly, OCT.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "Today I went into the Pandora jewellery store in Whistler, BC and I came out very disappointed. In regards to my leather bracelet that was given to me as a..."
- "I have had a few pools and have to replace them each year, each year I get a new one but there is always something wrong with them. ..."
- "I buy the same panties all the time but for past 2 years, it's been rough just bought new ravel free waistband boy shorts size 8 and it's made completely..."
- "Waiting on a item for almost a month now o want my item or send me back my money im not impressed..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."