Concord, Ontario
2.3

To whom it may concern,

I'm writing to express my disappointed with my first, and more than likely my last, experience with Pandora.

I purchased a charm bracelet as a gift for myself shortly after my birthday May of last year.

Upon my purchase, I shared my thrill and excitement with many of the 98 teachers I work with.

In September, I noticed the threading became exposed around the clasp of the bracelet so I brought it in to the store.

Sadly, it had to be taken from me to be sent in for repair.

At the same time, the sales representative noticed that my charms and bracelet were slightly scuffed.

"No one mentioned to you when you bought your bracelet that we will clean it for you"

Another disappointment.

I brought the bracelet Sept 17th and called 5 weeks later. (See attached receipts).

The sales representative was unable to help me.

Finally, on .... I received a call and was told my bracelet could not be repaired and it would be replaced.

It took basically 8 weeks to come to that diagnosis? I owned the bracelet almost as long as it was in "repair "

No apology or compensation.

I hate to admit it, but my colleagues noticed that I had not worn my cherished bracelet in some time and so I explained my story. They were surprised with this story, specifically the quality of your product and of your customer service/ experience..

Unfortunately, so am I.

In disappointed,

Maranda kelly, OCT.

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Bracelet.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Southfield, Michigan, United States #1229679

Unfortunately once you buy Pandora they don't care about you at all! Unless that is you are making a new purchase. Spend your hard earned money somewhere else, on products that last!

You bought a bracelet, brought it in for repairs where you were told they will give you a free cleaning and then they replaced it, also for free. This review was awful, not your experience.

It was replaced....be happy! Not a cause for a bad review, this was not helpful at all.