Review about Pandora Jewelry Bracelet
This is Noha Seif i just got my new pandora bracelet one and half month ago, i found out that one of the stones fell from my bracelet which is very disappointing as i gently use my bracelet.
When i got back to the store at my country Egypt, Cairo, City stars branch they told me they can do nothing about it as they don't have after sale maintenance department and that i have to travel to other country to maintain the bracelet or change it or i could give it to some of my traveling relatives to get it fixed for me, i asked if the lock can be changed or even the whole bracelet the answer was no they don't have this policy.
I am very disappointed and don't know what can i do to fix this up,
Am waiting to hear from you soon to bring me a solution for this awful situation soon.
I got this bracelet as a gift in the new-years eve i can't believe that it is not durable as i thought and believed from your brand.
I attached pics for the missed stone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "The worst store in Louisville!!! I bought more than $500 stuff on September 15th,2016 on big promotional event. Today (Oct 7th, 2017) I went back to return one ring and..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."