Review about Pandora Jewelry Bracelet

65 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews

Hello

This is Noha Seif i just got my new pandora bracelet one and half month ago, i found out that one of the stones fell from my bracelet which is very disappointing as i gently use my bracelet.

When i got back to the store at my country Egypt, Cairo, City stars branch they told me they can do nothing about it as they don't have after sale maintenance department and that i have to travel to other country to maintain the bracelet or change it or i could give it to some of my traveling relatives to get it fixed for me, i asked if the lock can be changed or even the whole bracelet the answer was no they don't have this policy.

I am very disappointed and don't know what can i do to fix this up,

Am waiting to hear from you soon to bring me a solution for this awful situation soon.

I got this bracelet as a gift in the new-years eve i can't believe that it is not durable as i thought and believed from your brand.

I attached pics for the missed stone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pandora Jewelry Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #793709 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pandora Jewelry. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
×