Bronx, New York

I have ordered two (2) items online on march 15,2016, my order amounted to $92.98, I was never given a tracking number hence I requested one via my Pandora account.I was emailed buy the seller and told that my orders were shipped out and that I would received it in 8-10 working days.

Related: Pandora Jewelry - Poor customer service

After the 10 working days have passed I emailed the seller Pandora again still requesting a tracking number, I was told to keep my phone up these days as the shipping company would contact my via my telephone number. Until date I was never contacted, I still have not received my items and to add insult to injury my account was blocked from the Pandora site.

This is definitely a scam and if its not dealt with by next week ending I will put this on all social Media sites and also call the news station to make this scam published.I requested a refund of my money and to no avail.

Review about: Pandora December Birthday Blooms Turquoise Ring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pandora Jewelry Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Richmond, Kentucky, United States #1257406

I learned my lesson long ago about poor customer service, employees who could care less about you or what you purchased.I will allow them one time to correct any problem in a reasonable amount of time.

If I am not treated with dignity and respect, I look for corporate HQ phone number. I request to speak to their CEO, or next in line, and I complain to them. If you can't get through, call and email as often as you can.

No results,BBB in their state won't mind if you contact them.The wheel that squeaks loudest gets greased.

pandora's website is pandora.net . This is most definately a scam because pandora never gives $ or % off items and that birthday bloom ring retails at $45 in store , and on pandora.net .