Pandora Jewelry - Review about Pandora December Birthday Blooms Turquoise Ring from Bronx, New York

71 of 209 Pandora Jewelry reviews

I have ordered two (2) items online on march 15,2016, my order amounted to $92.98, I was never given a tracking number hence I requested one via my Pandora account.I was emailed buy the seller and told that my orders were shipped out and that I would received it in 8-10 working days.

After the 10 working days have passed I emailed the seller Pandora again still requesting a tracking number, I was told to keep my phone up these days as the shipping company would contact my via my telephone number. Until date I was never contacted, I still have not received my items and to add insult to injury my account was blocked from the Pandora site.

This is definitely a scam and if its not dealt with by next week ending I will put this on all social Media sites and also call the news station to make this scam published.I requested a refund of my money and to no avail.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pandora December Birthday Blooms Turquoise Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #822191 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
71 of 209 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 18, 2016 #1257406 Richmond, Kentucky, United States

I learned my lesson long ago about poor customer service, employees who could care less about you or what you purchased. I will allow them one time to correct any problem in a reasonable amount of time. If I am not treated with dignity and respect, I look for corporate HQ phone number. I request to speak to their CEO, or next in line, and I complain to them. If you can't get through, call and email as often as you can. No results,BBB in their state won't mind if you contact them. The wheel that squeaks loudest gets greased.

0 0 Reply

May 24, 2016 #1163651

pandora's website is pandora.net . This is most definately a scam because pandora never gives $ or % off items and that birthday bloom ring retails at $45 in store , and on pandora.net .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.