Pandora Jewelry - Review about Pandora December Birthday Blooms Turquoise Ring from Bronx, New York

52 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews

I have ordered two (2) items online on march 15,2016, my order amounted to $92.98, I was never given a tracking number hence I requested one via my Pandora account.I was emailed buy the seller and told that my orders were shipped out and that I would received it in 8-10 working days.

After the 10 working days have passed I emailed the seller Pandora again still requesting a tracking number, I was told to keep my phone up these days as the shipping company would contact my via my telephone number. Until date I was never contacted, I still have not received my items and to add insult to injury my account was blocked from the Pandora site.

This is definitely a scam and if its not dealt with by next week ending I will put this on all social Media sites and also call the news station to make this scam published.I requested a refund of my money and to no avail.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pandora December Birthday Blooms Turquoise Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #822191

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
52 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 24 #1163651

pandora's website is pandora.net . This is most definately a scam because pandora never gives $ or % off items and that birthday bloom ring retails at $45 in store , and on pandora.net .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pandora Jewelry. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
×