Pandora Jewelry - Review about Bracelet from Oak Ridge, Florida
I've had my bracelet for 2 years!And it's tarnished!
Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of all, how are they not able to cover tarnishing but yet their product tarnishes and is considered normal wear and tear. How is that normal?! I spent so much money for ***!
They're saying I can fix it but I have to pay for it! But you can not use any at home cleaning products with it.
They're just trying to make more money by suckering people into their cheap product.I've used silver all my life and this is the first problem I encounter.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "The worst store in Louisville!!! I bought more than $500 stuff on September 15th,2016 on big promotional event. Today (Oct 7th, 2017) I went back to return one ring and..."
- "I HAVE BEEN BUYING PANDORA JEWELRY SINCE IT HAS BEEN OUT, AND MOST OF THE CHARMS I'VE HAD, ALL BROKE! I ALSO BOUGHT 2 OF THE BANGLE BRACELETS AND..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."