Pandora Jewelry - Review about Bracelet from Oak Ridge, Florida
I've had my bracelet for 2 years!And it's tarnished!
Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of all, how are they not able to cover tarnishing but yet their product tarnishes and is considered normal wear and tear. How is that normal?! I spent so much money for ***!
They're saying I can fix it but I have to pay for it! But you can not use any at home cleaning products with it.
They're just trying to make more money by suckering people into their cheap product.I've used silver all my life and this is the first problem I encounter.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this autism charm im Puerto Rico, my son has autism n this charm is extremely sentimental. Not even a month later the puzzles faded and lost all color...."
- "I bought my Pandora bracelet on 23 Nov 2014 at KLIA 2 and my white daisy petals drop off after 8 months.I do not expect this to happen as I..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."