Pandora Jewelry - Review about Bangle Bracelet from Letterkenny, Donegal

142 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews

I was given my Pandora bangle bracelet as a gift 6 months ago.After about 2 months I noticed the clasp starting to detach from the bangle, leaving a gap for certain charms to fall off.

I continued to wear it, clipping it carefully, but after another 2 months it, a charm fell off one night I was putting it on. I returned the bracelet to the store it was purchased in Londonderry, Northern Ireland and they took the bracelet back and assured me they would have it fixed and give me a call when it was ready to be collected.

I waited for 8 weeks but heard nothing from the shop so I decided to contact them. I rang up on Saturday past and the woman told me that it had just arrived in "during the week" and that it was ready. I collected the bangle yesterday and when I went to put on the charms on it today I noticed that the bangle is exactly as I had left it.

The clasp is still quite clearly broken and was obviously not fixed. The maddening thing is that I patiently waited for 8 weeks and would no doubt still be waiting if I hadn't contacted the shop and the staff clearly didn't even check the condition before I was given it back.

I am now going to go back in to complain and get the bracelet fixed if they are able to manage that mammoth task of sending it away but I will probably have to wait the same amount of time again and not have the bracelet for Christmas.I'm very annoyed at this total incompetency!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bangle Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #563658

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
142 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.