Letterkenny, Donegal
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I was given my Pandora bangle bracelet as a gift 6 months ago.After about 2 months I noticed the clasp starting to detach from the bangle, leaving a gap for certain charms to fall off.

Related: Pandora Jewelry - Pandora Clasp a Piece of Junk. Warranty means nothing.

I continued to wear it, clipping it carefully, but after another 2 months it, a charm fell off one night I was putting it on. I returned the bracelet to the store it was purchased in Londonderry, Northern Ireland and they took the bracelet back and assured me they would have it fixed and give me a call when it was ready to be collected.

I waited for 8 weeks but heard nothing from the shop so I decided to contact them. I rang up on Saturday past and the woman told me that it had just arrived in "during the week" and that it was ready. I collected the bangle yesterday and when I went to put on the charms on it today I noticed that the bangle is exactly as I had left it.

The clasp is still quite clearly broken and was obviously not fixed. The maddening thing is that I patiently waited for 8 weeks and would no doubt still be waiting if I hadn't contacted the shop and the staff clearly didn't even check the condition before I was given it back.

I am now going to go back in to complain and get the bracelet fixed if they are able to manage that mammoth task of sending it away but I will probably have to wait the same amount of time again and not have the bracelet for Christmas.I'm very annoyed at this total incompetency!

Review about: Bangle Bracelet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pandora Jewelry Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.