2.2
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

I ordered my bracelet during the Labor Day sale this past weekend and I received my order today only a couple days later. The bracelet is way too small and all I am looking to do is an even exchange for size.

I see on the receipt they don't do exchanges and you have to return your item and then re-buy the correct one, which OK that's fine. BUT I got this on sale only a few days ago and I want the SAME EXACT ITEM, not a single thing different but size and customer service is denying me any compensation what so ever. I work retail and I know how these things work and if its an exact even exchange, you always honor the price they paid, when it's only a size change. Therefore the customer isn't paying more for the same exact item, it just wouldn't make sense.

I talked to the first rep who was extremely rude and kept saying the same robotic phrases over and over again. I asked to speak to the manager on duty, which she put me on a very long hold then came back herself to say she talked to them and that they also told her they can't help me. I was frustrated and said I would like to talk to them myself and hear them tell me that just so I can confirm its validity. After another 5 minute hold a man came on also another robot and then went on to say the same exact crap excuses for why they can't honor the price.

I told them why couldn't I just buy the bracelet online again, give them my new order number and them refund me the difference and that way BAM problem would be solved. Or give me a coupon code to use with my order or even they place the order over the phone minus the 25%! All these options I gave them but NO of course they couldn't do any of them and are telling me to drive to my local pandora store, which mind you is over an hour away and SEE if the manager there will honor it! Wouldn't even guarantee me that they would, just said that I can try!

What kind of service is this!? I love the products but in the future I will buy them from other retailers because I do not want to ever deal with such poor customer service again.

As someone who has worked in retail for over a decade, I am disgusted at the way they handle their business. GOOD JOB PANDORA, KEEP UP THE AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Unreliable business, Horrendous customer service, Robotic representatives.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07.

Comments