Pandora Jewelry - Poor customer service
I received an opal ring as a gift from my husband for my birthday. We had seen it at the Pandora store in San Antonio, but the ring looked a little oval rather than round so I passed. Little did I know my husband bought it for me and presented it to me as a gift. I remember the salesperson saying that the ring shape was normal for a ring that size, as I have a large knuckle on my ring finger.
The night I wore it, the opal fell out. We did find the pieces. Instead of an opal it was a veneer like a fingernail. I was very disappointed, as the ring was $500.00, and it wasn't even a whole opal, and it broke so quickly.
I brought it to the Freehold Mall store in NJ, closer to where we live now to have it replaced. The manager came right out and told me that there was nothing she was going to do because she knew I broke the ring on purpose. I was floored. I told her what happened and that what she was telling me was not so, and she blatantly told me " if you'll just tell me the truth of what you did to the ring I will see what I can do for you" . Both my husband and I were shocked, and I felt sick as to be treated so beyond rude. She was actually shouting at me. I left her with the ring because she told me she would send it back to Pandora to have it repaired and have heard nothing so far.
I have 2 Pandora bracelets, and each of my daughters have one which I gifted them. Our San Antonio purchase was over $2,000.00 that day, and yes that is two thousand. I am appalled at the treatment I received and will never, ever buy another piece of Pandora jewelry ever again. Your management needs to be retrained in customer service.
I have also written 3 letters to customer service and have only gotten the response that the letters were received. But nothing more. What a crappy company.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude sales people
- Customer care
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pandora Opal Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- " I purchased a set with Sonata chairs two years ago. We had a bench, but it wasn't comfortable, so we decided to order two more sonata chairs. The website..."
- "I had 3 sets of dentures made at affordable dentures, the last time I went was 2 years ago and got a full set on the bottom and a partial..."
- "I will never shop at forever21again!! I bought a coat last January that i really didn't wear to much..This year i wore it more often and it..."