Resolved
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 23

Pandora has resolved the issue. Thank you.

Update by user Jul 23

Pandora has reached out to me, and has resolved the issue. Thank You.

Original review posted by user Jun 07

I didn’t start wearing pandora until maybe 3 years ago. In that time I have acquired a collection of jewelry that I love and wear daily. When their Pandora Shine collection came out I was extremely excited because I love bees! Anywho when I tried to get the single bee charm I 1st tried to order online but they had sold out, when I went in store numerous locations same thing. After going into the location closet to me The Scarborough Town Centre for a few weeks asking about the charm, I decided to get two other items. I got the mixed earring set and the bee/heart charm, I was not disappointed at that point.

My issue is with the mixed earring set that’s supposed to be 24k over sterling silver. I didn’t want to wear them right away so I kept them in the box. Maybe two weeks after purchase I put them in to wear for the afternoon. After a few hours of having them in my ears started to itch badly, I was confused because I’ve worn all kind of jewelry and this has never happened!

I took them out put them in my pocket and went about my day. When I got home and tried to put in another set of earrings they wouldn’t go in!! My ears were so sore I couldn’t even touch them!! Next morning I can see my holes have completely sealed!!

1st I tried going back to the store but they said there’s nothing they can do because earrings are non-refundable they said I have to call customer service. When I asked for the manager they claimed she wasn’t there even though I seen her walk in as we were speaking. These two associates helping me were giving me so much attitude, telling me no one else has had issues. I got the customer service number and walked out.

I wasted all my lunch breaks that day trying to get in touch with someone I’m customer service. When I finally did I was left feeling confident in Pandora’s customer service.

The first agent put me though to the supervisor very quickly when I explained why I was upset. The supervisor picked up immediately and gave me her email and asked me to send her a picture of my receipt to her. I took the email and sent pics immediately, the email ended up bouncing back I had already hung up so I had to call back. I had to call three times to get the correct email!! 3 times!!

The agent I dealt with is Elizabeth Rodriquez, I started corresponding with her on May 5th 2018 today is June 7th 2018.

I was told to send pictures of my receipt with my full address and a shipping label would be sent out that I could send the earrings back for a full refund still nothing. I emailed numerous times asking when this label will show up the last email I received was on May 23rd.

Good afternoon:

I have submitted this to the management team to process your refund. This may take another week. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Elizabeth Rodriquez

Consumer Affairs Associate, PANDORA, U.S.

I am so pissed off on so many levels but I know better now.

1, I will never purchase from Pandora again, and when I stop supporting a company I take everyone with me.

2, I’ll most likely sell all my pandora jewelry to stop promoting the brand.

3, The jewelry I’ve bought within the last few weeks will certainly be going back.

At this point I don’t even want my money back, It’s the fact your product caused a allergic reaction! It’s sad to lose a customer over $50. What if it was worse? Your lucky all I did was ask for my money back.

An ex pandora customer.