We went to the Ridge Hill store Sunday to purchase jewelry. The store had a sign reading "close Sunday doing inventory on the 4th of July weekend.

We went the following day, Monday, July 9 to take advantage of the sale ending July 9th. if you spend over $100 - 125, they were offering free earrings with a $65 retail value. The STORE WAS closed this time due to the air conditioner not working.

I requested to speak to speak an associate when I notice they had customers in the store. We were told they were in the store for hours. I requested this time to speak to the store manager. She was unprofessional, very condescending with her approach to customers.

We mention about the sale ending today, she refused. She told us they couldn't work under this condition with no a/c.

I Think pandora should have seminars on how to treat customers especially when they are representing the Pandora Brand.

I am confused why in the busiest day of the 4th of July Pandora remained CLOSED.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Store manager.

Comments

$65 retail value = $12 fair market value = $6 paid by store , $4 if purchased in volume. Certainly something from which you should have spared yourself the agony based upon the same formula, spending the requisite $100 would have obtained perhaps $20 worth of fair market valued merchandise.

So you saved at least $80 there and that can be your fee for being annoyed. You were sufficiently irritated that anything you purchased that day would aggravate you each time you saw it.

to Anonymous #1543589

You may think the market value is $12, but you would be wrong. Pandora charges the store $33 for it, with no volume discounts. Then they expect retailers to give them away during their promotions.