Featured Not resolved
3.1
Style and Design

I have been a Pandora customer for quite a while.I have bought more than 200 items from their official stores everytime I travel abroad, and have spent a lot of money on them.

However, not only ALL my Pandora murano beads have gone totally dull and scratched but also the gold on my “bear my heart”, a limited edition charm has faded! This is far my favorite charm for what it means to me. The red enamel in one of my favorite charms has also become dull AND my “Crystalized Snow Flake” blue stones are now almost a white. Some other charms have also discolored...

It’s important to highlight that I am extremely careful with my belongings, and once a year I take to a Pandora Store to be cleaned. Whenever I had the opportunity to go to a store and complain, I had been told they do not exchange their goods after a month or after 3 months (depending on the store policy) or that I have to to go to the store where I bought the charm - well, the nearest one is more than five thousand miles away... So, dull, scratched, discolored and so on...

For someone who works very hard, this is outrageous and I have felt extremely disappointed.What a loss!

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Bear My Heart Charm.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

justcruzn
#1402044

If the gold is rubbing off your charm then it’s fake.I’m guessing an eBay purchase.

The glass beads are exactly that. Glass!

If the rib across a surface they can and will scratch.Has nothing to do with quality.

to justcruzn #1406149

If the gold is rubbing off my charm it is because there is a problem with Pandora's quality control. ALL my charms are bought at an authorized Pandora store -- never on Ebay !!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Pandora charms especially because you mentioned how careful are are with your belongings!They are so beautiful and so very expensive!

You should have gotten a refund or an exchange for the damaged charms/beads. Have you thought about writing them a letter?

Guess what, I read that you should avoid having them cleaned at the Pandora stores as the cleaning chemicals and machines can cause more harm than good.I was planning on buying some charms for Christmas but after so many bad reviews, I have changed my mind for good!

aliens_amoung_us

Pandora is overpriced jewelry, no matter how to slice it. I don't understand why everyone losses their minds over jewelry, shoes, purses, etc. Just buy decent average stuff, it's just a good if not better than the high-priced junk.

I hate to tell you this so bluntly, but you're neglecting you're bracelet.You're not taking it off.

You're not supposed to sleep, shower, swim, etc. in it.

And you need to have it cleaned at least once a month- once a year?!No wonder it looks like it survived Chernobyl!

to Anonymous #1406270

I guess you have not read my post as I clearly mention how careful I have always been with my belongings.I would NEVER shower, sleep or swim with any of my jewelry.

Anyway, thank you for taking your time to reply and to advise me.Have a great week.

You bought cheap junk.

And a lot of it at that.

Before jumping in and buying "200" items, you should have learned about what makes a piece of jewelry special.

It certainly isn't pot metal, solder, and cheap plating.

Sorry you have quantity over quality but it is 100% your own fault.

to Smitty #1406271

Hello Smitty.

Thank you very much for taking your time to teach me what makes a piece of jewelry special.

Having inherited so many priceless pieces of jewelry from my mother estate, I shouldn't have spent so much on pot metal, solder and cheap plating. It's too late now. However, it's never too late to learn a good lesson!

Living and learning!