I went to a Pandora Store at Glenbrook Mall in Fort Wayne, IN to purchase a safety chain when the sales associate asked me if i needed help I told her I needed a safety chain and she asked to see my bracelet and after looking at it she told me I needed clips and asked if I wanted yo see them which I told her that I did not and pointed to the safety chain I wanted to buy and I could tell her mood had changed she walked over to the register and rang me up when I had asked if I could put the pirchase under a friends name she said Ive already completed the transaction and she couldn't so I asked her why she would do thay and not ask me for my name and she said she could return it then repurchase it as soon and she handed me my new receipt and the bag I said thank you to her even though i was upset about attitude all she said to me was here you go...Did not say anything else and walked torwards the wall and opened a door and disappeared.I almost too the safety chain back in to return it.
I dont appreciate her giving me attitude because I didnt spend $100+.She needs to umderstand us customers give her a job and paycheck and if she treats her customers that way they wont be back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bracelet started unraveling under the charms. After investing in numerous charms, company was not willing to give any compensation because the bracelet was over 1 year old. I was under..."
- "I HAVE BEEN BUYING PANDORA JEWELRY SINCE IT HAS BEEN OUT, AND MOST OF THE CHARMS I'VE HAD, ALL BROKE! I ALSO BOUGHT 2 OF THE BANGLE BRACELETS AND..."
- "I had purchased pandora murano 6 months back...it got broken with a trivial ***. ..."
- "First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its..."
- "My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra..."
- "I purchased 6 bottles of Lemon Moscato (Lemonchatta) wine for the family Christmas get-together, but due to an unforeseen tragedy in the family the party was cancelled. I took the..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."