Pandora Jewelry Sales Representative Review from Fort Wayne, Indiana

24 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews

I went to a Pandora Store at Glenbrook Mall in Fort Wayne, IN to purchase a safety chain when the sales associate asked me if i needed help I told her I needed a safety chain and she asked to see my bracelet and after looking at it she told me I needed clips and asked if I wanted yo see them which I told her that I did not and pointed to the safety chain I wanted to buy and I could tell her mood had changed she walked over to the register and rang me up when I had asked if I could put the pirchase under a friends name she said Ive already completed the transaction and she couldn't so I asked her why she would do thay and not ask me for my name and she said she could return it then repurchase it as soon and she handed me my new receipt and the bag I said thank you to her even though i was upset about attitude all she said to me was here you go...Did not say anything else and walked torwards the wall and opened a door and disappeared.I almost too the safety chain back in to return it.

I dont appreciate her giving me attitude because I didnt spend $100+.She needs to umderstand us customers give her a job and paycheck and if she treats her customers that way they wont be back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Daisy 5Cm
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #920611

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 14 #1240479 Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I will not support pandora ever again. They have employees that appear to be racist and they have no respect for men and women who serve our country.

0 0 Reply

Oct 15 #1227488 Brookfield, Illinois, United States

I have just learned that my Jewelry store will no longer be selling Pandora. I understand only Pandora stores will carry it now. I am so disappointed!! We have purchased charms for every special occasion. Will no longer be buying Pandora. I know my sales people at the Jewelry store that I feel very comfortable with. They are helpful and very skilled with Jewelry. I have tried to buy at Pandora stores and the personal touch was not there. I know my small but many purchases will not hurt a Company of your size, but I will be discussing this with all of my friends. I would like to know how a company like you can build your business on the backs of small Jewelry stores then turn your back on them. No more Pandora for me

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.