4.8
Style and Design

I went to a Pandora Store at Glenbrook Mall in Fort Wayne, IN to purchase a safety chain when the sales associate asked me if i needed help I told her I needed a safety chain and she asked to see my bracelet and after looking at it she told me I needed clips and asked if I wanted yo see them which I told her that I did not and pointed to the safety chain I wanted to buy and I could tell her mood had changed she walked over to the register and rang me up when I had asked if I could put the pirchase under a friends name she said Ive already completed the transaction and she couldn't so I asked her why she would do thay and not ask me for my name and she said she could return it then repurchase it as soon and she handed me my new receipt and the bag I said thank you to her even though i was upset about attitude all she said to me was here you go...Did not say anything else and walked torwards the wall and opened a door and disappeared.I almost too the safety chain back in to return it.

I dont appreciate her giving me attitude because I didnt spend $100+.She needs to umderstand us customers give her a job and paycheck and if she treats her customers that way they wont be back.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pandora Jewelry and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pandora Jewelry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pandora Jewelry and pandora jewelry sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Sale associate Named Cindy helped me she was on her phone the entire time and was very rude to me also will never return to that store

MarleyAlvory

I bought a bracelet with charms and sterling silver floating locket with heart in it from Pandora (paradigm mall).I was shopping in the mall and suddenly my sterling silver floating locket glass was open (the design shouldnt be open,BUT IT OPEN OUT OF BLUE) and the heart fall on the floor.

This is honestly the quality problem...i bought this aroung Rm1399 something and the quality of pandora was so horrible. I STRAIGHT AWAY WENT TO THE PANDORA STORE, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SOOOOOO HORRIBLE.THEY SAID THEY MUST HAVE THE RECEIPT IN ORDER TO HELP ME REPAIR IT. BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!! HOW I POSSIBLE KNOW?!

SHOULD I BRING THE RECEIPT EVERYTIME WHEN I WEARING MY BRACELET? FOR *** SAKE THE WAY THEY TREAT MY PARENTS WAS HORRIBLE. I HAVE SPEND THOUSAND SOMETHING FOR THIS KIND OF SERVICE AND QUALITY? I AM GOING TO SUE YOU.

I JUST BOUGHT IT ONE MONTH AGO.

THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE MY REGISTRATION NAME AND NUMBER THROUGH THE DATA/COMPUTER.I AM GOING TO SPREAD IT AND SUE PANDORA.

Bedminster, New Jersey, United States #1240479

I will not support pandora ever again. They have employees that appear to be racist and they have no respect for men and women who serve our country.

Brookfield, Illinois, United States #1227488

I have just learned that my Jewelry store will no longer be selling Pandora.I understand only Pandora stores will carry it now.

I am so disappointed!! We have purchased charms for every special occasion. Will no longer be buying Pandora. I know my sales people at the Jewelry store that I feel very comfortable with.

They are helpful and very skilled with Jewelry. I have tried to buy at Pandora stores and the personal touch was not there. I know my small but many purchases will not hurt a Company of your size, but I will be discussing this with all of my friends.

I would like to know how a company like you can build your business on the backs of small Jewelry stores then turn your back on them.No more Pandora for me