Easy to buy, so hard to return!Very poor customer service.

After waiting forever to return a ring, the guy did know where the return form was. The manager who was so rude and unprofessional, said: after I see this other client I will do the return (I was already in the store for more than 35 min!). How come Pandora hire a manager like this??? She definitely showed that she did not care about Pandora customers, after all I was there for a long time and she knew it!

So when I asked for a business card to write a review of my customers experience, the manager decided to tell the guy where the form was! and he found it! I will never come back.

BTW,The amount of return forms was huge!Pandora please find better managers and do provide better training to your staff!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pandora jewelry ring. Pandora Jewelry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pandora jewelry ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pandora Jewelry.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments