Louisville, Kentucky
Style and Design

The worst store in Louisville!!! I bought more than $500 stuff on September 15th,2016 on big promotional event. Today (Oct 7th, 2017) I went back to return one ring and the staff and manager there said I can't return it because there are some scratches on it. Because those scratches they can't resell it. Oh my god, I just and only tried this ring in store on that day when I bought it. I don't know how the scratches came from. One possibility is the staff in store put on their store stuff then put back to sell. Another possibility is this is a lower quality and flawed item.

All customers be careful: this store sell you some used or scratches stuff then refuse to help you return when you bring back to them.

Worst store and very bad attitude staff and very bad service in U.S.

First, the store manager and most of this store staff are very mean ladies with lower educated and bad attitude.

Second, the manager and some very mean staff there both use this (scratches on stuff) as a excuse to refuse to return.

Third, the manager and the staff there are very rude. They told me that they asked the mall security staff to kick me away when I told them that it's impossible for me to make those scratches on it. They think they use this can threaten customers no return if customers are not satisfied with the products and their services. How rude and how mean of those staff there.

Forth, the manager and the staff (Megan & Lauren) were laughing loudly several times to cheer they win when they told me security would come and ask me go away. Can you imagine that those kind of staff people are really existing in this world ? !

Worst store and worst service forever in U.S!

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Ring.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion