Brentwood, Tennessee

My boyfriend bought me the my princess pandora ring for christmas.This is now the secind time in less than five months i will have to have it reolaced for breaking in the same spot.

Related: Pandora Jewelry - Snake ring

The store i bought it from only has a six month replacement plan which means if something happens again i will not be able to have it fixed. I love my ring but i am not happy with the quality.

I do not shower wash my hands clean or anything like that with it on.But i wear it everyday.

Review about: My Princess Ring.

2.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pandora Jewelry Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Johnston, Rhode Island, United States #1309068

The same thing happened to me. It is a poor quality ring but very beautiful.

All Pandora jewelry comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.If it's a manufacturers defect then they will replace it.

Also you cannot sleep, shower, sauna, workout, or swim with it.Not just cleaning or shower.

Pandora Jewelry Bracelet Review from Whistler, British Columbia Pandora Jewelry "Today I went into the Pandora jewellery store in Whistler, BC and I came out very disappointed. In regards to my leather bracelet that was given to me as a..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Nasty staff pandora Brea, ca Pandora Jewelry "My husband bought two Disney Arora charms in march 31, at the time the charm was back order and Pandora brea ca said itll take 2-4 weeks to be in..." Read more Pandora Jewelry Ring Review from Louisville, Kentucky Pandora Jewelry "The worst store in Louisville!!! I bought more than $500 stuff on September 15th,2016 on big promotional event. Today (Oct 7th, 2017) I went back to return one ring and..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Review about Pandora Ring from Joliet, Illinois Pandora Jewelry "Ive had the princess ring since late june and ive noticed it turning black a couple months after i got it. Same with the other ring. Is this supposed to..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more