2.5
Style and Design

My boyfriend bought me the my princess pandora ring for christmas.This is now the secind time in less than five months i will have to have it reolaced for breaking in the same spot.

The store i bought it from only has a six month replacement plan which means if something happens again i will not be able to have it fixed. I love my ring but i am not happy with the quality.

I do not shower wash my hands clean or anything like that with it on.But i wear it everyday.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pandora Jewelry and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pandora Jewelry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Pandora Jewelry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Johnston, Rhode Island, United States #1309068

The same thing happened to me. It is a poor quality ring but very beautiful.

All Pandora jewelry comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.If it's a manufacturers defect then they will replace it.

Also you cannot sleep, shower, sauna, workout, or swim with it.Not just cleaning or shower.