Pandora Jewelry Ring Review from Brentwood, Tennessee
My boyfriend bought me the my princess pandora ring for christmas.This is now the secind time in less than five months i will have to have it reolaced for breaking in the same spot.
The store i bought it from only has a six month replacement plan which means if something happens again i will not be able to have it fixed. I love my ring but i am not happy with the quality.
I do not shower wash my hands clean or anything like that with it on.But i wear it everyday.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I ordered 2 items in February, and per their website the items ship within 2 days. It is now March 25 and I still have not received my items. 2..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."