1.3K views
1.2
Style and Design

My tira pandora ring was on my finger when i notice my finger was turning green and very sore there for i pulled the ring of my finger when it snapped in 3 pieces. This ring was bought as a gift of a late family member which has really disappointed me that the ring has broken. The photo below you can see where the ring had turned my finger green however the colour had faded.

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

That’s mean it is to tight for u . Sore and green is not because of the ring problem . Is your hand sizes .

to Pandora. Sales. associate 17 #1405001

Hahaha, no we are so sorry to hear that your ring broke and your loss. We've notice that when rings are not the correct sizes the or rather tight some customer experience discolor on finger.

If you comeby our store we can size you with something similar and see whether the ring that broke is still with in the warranty period. We look forward to sharing more memories with you. That's how you talk to another human.

She gave you valid feed back so you can improve your products. She ask for nothing but a humAn response.

to Pandora. Sales. associate 17 #1472794

Um sorry but tight fitting rings may make your finger sore, swollen and red possibly but certainly not green. What the actual??

to Shona #1477761

Yeah for real! What in tarnation?!

Hun, your finger turned green because the ring is a little tarnished and it’s rubbing off on your skin! If your skin tends to be moist- it can cause the green color.

This actually happens to me with sterling silver- if you give it a good cleaning it will stop :) Also, that ring is literally notorious for breaking- I hope you had no trouble exchanging it, and I truly hope you’re hanging in there with the loss of your loved one- I know how hard that can be. If a ring is too small for you, you’d know because there would be an indent where the ring was when you take it off!