3.1K views
1.2
Style and Design

My tira pandora ring was on my finger when i notice my finger was turning green and very sore there for i pulled the ring of my finger when it snapped in 3 pieces. This ring was bought as a gift of a late family member which has really disappointed me that the ring has broken. The photo below you can see where the ring had turned my finger green however the colour had faded.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pandora Jewelry Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I think your family member may have given you a fake pandora ring. They may not have realized it was fake, but just beware because pandora is a very copied brand. Real pandora will NOT turn your skin green, as the materials used are of high quality

to Anonymous #1619201

Mine went green and i purchased it from the shop

That’s mean it is to tight for u . Sore and green is not because of the ring problem . Is your hand sizes .

to Pandora. Sales. associate 17 #1405001

Hahaha, no we are so sorry to hear that your ring broke and your loss. We've notice that when rings are not the correct sizes the or rather tight some customer experience discolor on finger.

If you comeby our store we can size you with something similar and see whether the ring that broke is still with in the warranty period. We look forward to sharing more memories with you. That's how you talk to another human.

She gave you valid feed back so you can improve your products. She ask for nothing but a humAn response.

to Pandora. Sales. associate 17 #1472794

Um sorry but tight fitting rings may make your finger sore, swollen and red possibly but certainly not green. What the actual??

to Shona #1477761
Yeah for real! What in tarnation?!

Hun, your finger turned green because the ring is a little tarnished and it’s rubbing off on your skin! If your skin tends to be moist- it can cause the green color.

This actually happens to me with sterling silver- if you give it a good cleaning it will stop :) Also, that ring is literally notorious for breaking- I hope you had no trouble exchanging it, and I truly hope you’re hanging in there with the loss of your loved one- I know how hard that can be. If a ring is too small for you, you’d know because there would be an indent where the ring was when you take it off!
to Pandora. Sales. associate 17 #1543294

I literally got mine sized there and some reason my finger is turning green. *** fits perfect. Don’t know why you’re blaming it on your customers when you are a scam store

to Pandora. Sales. associate 17 #1592015

My ring fits perfectly fine actually if anything a little loose and my finger is turning green from that same tiara ring

to Pandora. Sales. associate 17 #1619478

Actually certain people have this reaction to sterling silver. Their body chemistry reacts to silver and turns their skin green- the same can happen with 14k gold turning some people’s finger black.

If you’re a sales associate you know how awful the tiara rings are and how often they break. At the store I worked at 4 years ago we were on a strict no questions asked policy to exchange any and all broken princess rings because they were a pain in the *** I agree it might have been too tight if her finger was sore, though.