Featured Not resolved

Didn't had this clip no longer than a year but they changing the color

This jewelry doesn't bring its price when they turning this way

So dispointed

Hope Pandora can hear to something about it

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pandora Jewelry and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pandora Jewelry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Pandora Jewelry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Depending on how you stored or cared for the bracelet/clips is why the color would change color. All sterling silver naturally tarnishes over time due to exposure to oxygen. And Pandora store is able to clean your bracelet and charms at no cost and it only usually takes about 15 minutes.

Do you shower or sleep with the jewelry?If so, don't.

It will tarnish and ruin the pieces. The clips (the flower charms) are enamel so they can get ruined if they come in contact with chemicals. Also, sleeping with the bracelet with those on leave the jewelry to be in contact with your natural chemicals when you sleep. Ask your Pandora store to clean these and for an Anti Tarnish pouch.

They are free and you should store your Pandora in there when you are not wearing it.Hope it helps.