I went to pandora at the Galleria Mall in Florida to exchange a gift that my daughter bought for me Christmas and because I never had receipt I could not exchange the bracelet for a different size and I told the sales rep that I would let my daugher text me the receipt and she side no. Thats the gift I dont think that someone can steal and put it in a bag as a gift.Customer Service is the worst and for that I will never get or have anyone buy from them again. I was actual going to buy something else from that store for my birthday on this same night.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pandora Jewelry Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1276805

the store manager can check their system to look up your daughter purchase. if you don't have the receipt.

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1263609

Awww! The store wanted you to have a receipt to return/exchange an item?

And wouldn't because you didn't have the receipt? What a tough world! You are a great example as to why it's better to just hand out gift cards or cash.

People like you are just going to try to get cash anyway by returning the gift. People should save their time and effort.

to off***sumer***ed #1459925

I run a store here in Australia and give a lot better customer service than this, as long as i can site the receipt i will exchange or refund an item that is Faulty or not fitting, shame that pandora dont do the same or you would not have so many complaints