I purchased this autism charm im Puerto Rico, my son has autism n this charm is extremely sentimental.Not even a month later the puzzles faded and lost all color.

I cried for almost an hour for this charm really represents the struggle we have with this condition.Please I need help and my local store will not accept it, wgat am I to do?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pandora Jewelry and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pandora Jewelry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Pandora Jewelry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom #1249984

Chamilia do a puzzle piece shaped charm for autism,its only 15 pounds in the uk(pretty sure u can get it online),it will fit your bracelet but void it warranty,my girl has a few of their disney pieces and theyre proper nice heavy silver.x