Pandora Jewelry Charm Review from New York, New York
I purchased this autism charm im Puerto Rico, my son has autism n this charm is extremely sentimental.Not even a month later the puzzles faded and lost all color.
I cried for almost an hour for this charm really represents the struggle we have with this condition.Please I need help and my local store will not accept it, wgat am I to do?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I was given the Mother's Day 2016 exclusive beagle and charm this year but the quality of the lock of the bangle sucks. I have only worn it a second..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."