Pandora Jewelry Bracelet Review from Whistler, British Columbia

32 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews

Today I went into the Pandora jewellery store in Whistler, BC and I came out very disappointed.In regards to my leather bracelet that was given to me as a gift from an ex boyfriend 13 months ago.

The bracelet had fallen off the night before as the glue just didn't hold together. I went in to see what they could do to fix it and the staff were exceptionally rude. They told me because I didn't have a receipt (as it was a gift from an ex) and it was over a year old they couldn't help me and suggested I just "glue it myself". This is a respected jewellery store and I was appalled that they wouldn't even offer to fix it.

I wasn't even asking they do it for free. The fact they suggested that I try and glue a nice piece of jewellery together myself is obsurd. That would clearly destroy the jewellery as I have no skills or talent in that area or the glue necessary. When you go to Coach and your wallet of 6 years looks old and weathered they give you a new one for free.

From such a respected jewellery store I expected more customer service than I received.Needless to say I was disappointed in the company and won't be returning to a place that doesn't value keeping their customers around.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #894348

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pandora Jewelry. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
×