Whistler, British Columbia

Today I went into the Pandora jewellery store in Whistler, BC and I came out very disappointed.In regards to my leather bracelet that was given to me as a gift from an ex boyfriend 13 months ago.

The bracelet had fallen off the night before as the glue just didn't hold together. I went in to see what they could do to fix it and the staff were exceptionally rude. They told me because I didn't have a receipt (as it was a gift from an ex) and it was over a year old they couldn't help me and suggested I just "glue it myself". This is a respected jewellery store and I was appalled that they wouldn't even offer to fix it.

I wasn't even asking they do it for free. The fact they suggested that I try and glue a nice piece of jewellery together myself is obsurd. That would clearly destroy the jewellery as I have no skills or talent in that area or the glue necessary. When you go to Coach and your wallet of 6 years looks old and weathered they give you a new one for free.

From such a respected jewellery store I expected more customer service than I received.Needless to say I was disappointed in the company and won't be returning to a place that doesn't value keeping their customers around.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pandora Jewelry and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pandora Jewelry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Pandora Jewelry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments