Today I went into the Pandora jewellery store in Whistler, BC and I came out very disappointed.In regards to my leather bracelet that was given to me as a gift from an ex boyfriend 13 months ago.
The bracelet had fallen off the night before as the glue just didn't hold together. I went in to see what they could do to fix it and the staff were exceptionally rude. They told me because I didn't have a receipt (as it was a gift from an ex) and it was over a year old they couldn't help me and suggested I just "glue it myself". This is a respected jewellery store and I was appalled that they wouldn't even offer to fix it.
I wasn't even asking they do it for free. The fact they suggested that I try and glue a nice piece of jewellery together myself is obsurd. That would clearly destroy the jewellery as I have no skills or talent in that area or the glue necessary. When you go to Coach and your wallet of 6 years looks old and weathered they give you a new one for free.
From such a respected jewellery store I expected more customer service than I received.Needless to say I was disappointed in the company and won't be returning to a place that doesn't value keeping their customers around.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "Bracelet started unraveling under the charms. After investing in numerous charms, company was not willing to give any compensation because the bracelet was over 1 year old. I was under..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..."
- "Just reviewing my Visa statement before phoning to dispute the charge. I see a charge from PayPal Davis Micro on the date I bought 4 dresses from Rosegal.com (via..."
- "I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now. I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."