Whistler, British Columbia

Today I went into the Pandora jewellery store in Whistler, BC and I came out very disappointed.In regards to my leather bracelet that was given to me as a gift from an ex boyfriend 13 months ago.

Related: Pandora Jewelry Bracelet Review from Lansing, Illinois

The bracelet had fallen off the night before as the glue just didn't hold together. I went in to see what they could do to fix it and the staff were exceptionally rude. They told me because I didn't have a receipt (as it was a gift from an ex) and it was over a year old they couldn't help me and suggested I just "glue it myself". This is a respected jewellery store and I was appalled that they wouldn't even offer to fix it.

I wasn't even asking they do it for free. The fact they suggested that I try and glue a nice piece of jewellery together myself is obsurd. That would clearly destroy the jewellery as I have no skills or talent in that area or the glue necessary. When you go to Coach and your wallet of 6 years looks old and weathered they give you a new one for free.

From such a respected jewellery store I expected more customer service than I received.Needless to say I was disappointed in the company and won't be returning to a place that doesn't value keeping their customers around.

Review about: Leather Bracelet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pandora Jewelry Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.