Torrance, California

I was given the Mother's Day 2016 exclusive beagle and charm this year but the quality of the lock of the bangle sucks.I have only worn it a second time and the clasp on the bangle open and the charm fell off.

I was deviated because it's not the value of this but the sentimental value of it that has me sad. Can't believe that that clasp was so easy to open up.

I have had cheaper bangles with charms that have better quality clasp and have get to lose any of them.Not gonna be purchasing any more of these.

Review about: Pandora A Mothers Love Bangle Gift Set.

2.0
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pandora Jewelry Ring Review from Bronx, New York Pandora Jewelry "Very upset that the two jewelry pieces i got as a mothers day gift have defects. This is bad jewelry. Ring had a missing stone after only wearing it for..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Ring Review Pandora Jewelry "I bought a ring their store and it has snapped in two. I have been told there is nothing they can do. No apology or offer of replacement. The staff..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Shocked, Disappointed and Insulted Pandora Jewelry "Hi.. I have one of your black leather strap bracelets with one read heart bead. My husband bought this for me on a vacation in North Carolina, a few years ago. I..." Read more Pandora Jewelry Bracelet Review from Whistler, British Columbia Pandora Jewelry "Today I went into the Pandora jewellery store in Whistler, BC and I came out very disappointed. In regards to my leather bracelet that was given to me as a..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more