2.0
Style and Design

I was given the Mother's Day 2016 exclusive beagle and charm this year but the quality of the lock of the bangle sucks.I have only worn it a second time and the clasp on the bangle open and the charm fell off.

I was deviated because it's not the value of this but the sentimental value of it that has me sad. Can't believe that that clasp was so easy to open up.

I have had cheaper bangles with charms that have better quality clasp and have get to lose any of them.Not gonna be purchasing any more of these.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pandora jewelry a mothers love bracelet from Pandora Jewelry and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pandora Jewelry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pandora Jewelry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments