no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store).The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a degree it bears no resemblance to the product that I originally purchased despite an attempt by the store to clean it.

I have been a loyal customer of your company for a number of years and this necklace is not the quality I gave come to expect from you. Whenever I have purchased items from you in the past I have received high quality merchandise that I am proud to wear. This time however, I am appalled at the quality. I would hope that this is a one time thing.

While I wish to stay loyal to your products you need to understand that I expect a certain quality in return for my money.I am not asking for my money back what I want is to have this necklace replaced with one that I can wear for years to come.

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Necklace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

This is not a quality issue.This is a care issue.

Stop getting your jewelry wet. Silver TARNISHES. Google it. Wikipedia it.

Heck, pay attention in chemistry! Bring it to the store and they clean it- for free! Don't store it by a wet sink, store it in a ziplock bag and this won't happen.

Don't shower in it, don't swim in it- which I'm guessing is what happened- treat it nicely and it will treat you nicely too.I have 60 pieces of Pandora jewelry that have literally never tarnished on me because I know how to take care of my things.