Featured 100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

My husband bought two Disney Arora charms in march 31, at the time the charm was back order and Pandora brea ca said itll take 2-4 weeks to be in stock.Not only it took a two months to come in but the charm looked completely different than the original we got.

(See attached photo, one charm is significantly bigger and a lot more shimmer reflects than the other) Sale associate won't let us exchange either because she said all charms are different and because i have worn my original charm and they can't resale. I understand craftsmanship makes every charm unique but don't you have any standard to making charms look at least somewhat lookalike? Sale associate said i can hold on to the new charm and come back later to match for another one that look similar. How long is that gonna take?

How ridiculous does that sound base on how much Pandora stand behind your own products.That's insane!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pandora Jewelry and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about pandora jewelry auroras signature color charm from Pandora Jewelry was back order took longer than promised, poor quality craftsmanship and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pandora Jewelry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Pandora Jewelry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Brea, California, United States #1207794

Unfortunately that's how it works.Pandora's charms are all handmade.

Not every charm especially Murano's are going to look the same. Pandora cannot resell used charms. It should say on your receipt you have 30 days to return or exchange any unused jewelry. Might want to keep that in mind.

Would you want to be used jewelry? Not trying to be rude at all.

I understand where you are coming from, but it sounds like Pandora is just doing their job and following the rules.Don't take it personally

to Anonymous Anaheim, California, United States #1244783

sounded like you're the Brea pandora staff. good try, because if you're customer you'll be saying otherwise.

to Anonymous Monkstown, Dublin, Ireland #1354838

Agree

i think you are being too picky

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous #1173046

I agree and feel bad for her husband.

to Anonymous Monkstown, Dublin, Ireland #1354839

How when they look noting alike when buying a pair you want them to be near the same one was very pretty looking and the other looked plain