this company name pandoramyth is scam first when you place your order you will have no idea this a company base in china hongkong.the company website does not disclose their location there is a phone # a phone# area code 408 so i assume the company was base out of the country. the product i order was received was not what i order.now i know sometimes pleople make mistake and get the wrong product but this one was a scam got something they don't even advertise in their web-page. be aware a discount is not always a good thing.anywway be aware do not i repeat do not order from that company ever
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Abigail Bracelet
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My daughter has had 2 Princess Pandora rings - she is not at all hard on her jewelry, barely wears this last one because the first one broke. We returned..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."