1.5
Style and Design

Faulty butterfly backs for the above earrings! These were a Christmas present for my 13 year old....

lost one almost immediately as the backs were so loose. I contacted Pandora online and the shop (with the receipt) I bought them at to be told that nothing could be done and i certainly cannot have another earring to replace the one lost due to faulty backs! £60 completely down the drain!

I'm a single widowed parent and struggled to buy them in the first place, no season of goodwill for Pandora and i will never patronise them or their over-priced shop again..lesson expensively learnt! May I add my 13 year old is still very very upset as she knows how difficult it is for me to manage our finances.

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Heart To Heart Earrings.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: A replacement.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Comments

I am so sorry to hear about this, they should have offered you corporate’s phone number- I used to work at a Pandora and anytime we could not do something for the customer- I’d offer them corporates phone number and it seemed to always get them somewhere! I’m just sorry I’m now seeing your post and that i wasn’t there to help you :(