I just had a similar situation happen to me. My husband gifted me a Pandora ring(we were visiting family in a different town and visited the store in their area).

Within a month I lost one of the stones on the ring. We decide to go to our local Pandora in my town and show them what had happened. Here the associate informs me that I would have to go back to the store where I purchased the ring from because they would not be able to do anything about it here! Are you kidding me???

When was this said before my purchase?? Do not come out saying that it was in fine print on the receipt because that’s just bull!! This has changed my view on Pandora completely!!! This is after making many purchases from them!!!

What would happen if my purchase was in another country!! I would have to catch a plane just to fix or exchange my ring or choose to lose out on the money spent!!! How comforting!!

With people buying gifts at this store because of the holidays ... just be aware that this may happen and be ready for the aggravation that comes after.

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Ring.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments