I purchased the Elegance Bracelet Gift Set at the online Pandora Store and the policy says "If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from the PANDORA eSTORE US (estore-us.pandora.net), you can either return by mail or return in store. Please follow the below steps for returns." I bought a wrong size bracelet, so my wife went to the Pandora store at the Summit in Birmingham, AL.

The had a notice on the door stating that they would not take returns, or exchanges. My wife talked to a sales person and she verified that they would not accept it, even though the online policy said otherwise. The woman became very rude when she was questioned about the policy. I called the Pandora store at the Galleria and she said the policy had changed and they would not accept merchandise.

Bad business when you buy something thinking you could trust a policy only to find out they won't! My wife has three bracelets loaded with Pandora charms, but this is going to be the last purchase from Pandora.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pandora Jewelry and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pandora Jewelry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Pandora Jewelry to other companies on our site.

Comments

That's some shady stuff happening at that store. As a former employee of a Pandora store, I can 100% tell you they have to honor the policy.

I will say the policy in place while I was there was 30 days exchange and e-store you would only get store credit for return, if you wanted your money back you'd have to return online BUT they were going to roll out a policy that you could do returns in store soon, and I'd be very surprised if that hadn't taken place yet. While all stores are franchises, they cannot just turn you away.

I'd strongly suggest calling the corporate number and reporting them, because that is very wrong! I'm so sorry that happened!

Houston, Texas, United States #1276809

believed me the employee doesn't make the rules only reinforce them. pandora stores are franchises and basically they do what makes sense to that particular store. thats wrong but thats what it is.