Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

I HAVE BEEN BUYING PANDORA JEWELRY SINCE IT HAS BEEN OUT, AND MOST OF THE CHARMS I'VE HAD, ALL BROKE!I ALSO BOUGHT 2 OF THE BANGLE BRACELETS AND GUESS WHAT, BROKE !!!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEY REFUSE TO EXCHANGE ANY OF THE PIECES BECAUSE EITHER IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR OR I CAN'T FIND THE RECEIPT!!! IF THE SILVER WAS GOOD IT WOULDN'T BE BREAKING ALL THE TIME. PANDORA IS A MAJOR RIPOFF AND I WILL NEVER SPEND MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON THEIR PIECES!

TIME FOR A LAWSUIT!THESE PIECES ARE VERY VERY CHEAP, I'VE HAD A BRACELET THAT IS STERLING SILVER THAT I HAVE HAD FOR OVER 20 YRS AND IT STILL IN GOOD CONDITION.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and rude sales people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pandora jewelry bracelet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Pandora Jewelry needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pandora jewelry bracelet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pandora Jewelry.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Just curious, where are you making your purchases from?If your answer is the Internet chances are they are fake.

There are hundreds if not thousands of websites that sell counterfeit Pandora and they look identical to the real thing and even have the proper hallmarks!

They one major difference is the quality.Either way, I do hope you are able to have your issues resolved.