Pandora Jewelry - BROKEN WHITE DAISY CLIPS

112 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews

I bought both of the white daisy clips last year May 2014, and the petals drop off in November 2014.I complaint to the store manager from Gurney Plaza Penang, Malaysia since last year.

But she can't do anything even I called to Joanna training manager in KL. And then I ask Ms Janice she suggest me to send u this email hope you can help me to do the exchange. I have lost the receipt due to when the day I purchased the sales person NEVER INFORMED about the warranty and also have to keep receipt. And as I known, nobody encounter this problem before as the petal drop of from the clip.

How come mine would be the first clip that drop the petals? Is that original clips from Pandora or secondary product?! It's so funny and so ridiculous. The clips been sent to Ampang, Kuala Lumpur outlet for inspection but come back with unacceptable reason saying my charm more than 3 months and without receipt.

What's the point of keep our record and still asking receipt from us??And they did not explain why would my petals drop off from the clips, both of the clips.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pandora Charm
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #652790 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
112 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23 #1188765 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

we already tell you the precautions right? DON'T BRING TO SHOWER!!!!!

Jul 14 #1185252 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

She loves me, she loves me not (what a joke lol)
Btw i always thought the daisy and heart stuff is paint kek.

Mar 08 #1124217

How was your monetary loss $422? These clips are $55 each...

Mar 11 #1125510

Well, I guess it's the currency exchange rate. It's approx 229RM in Malaysia (Penang). So approx 440 for both piece? < lol

Dec 17, 2015 #1080427

What was the outcome of this? Did they eventually get back to you with a solution? I have an enamel charm that I suspect was damaged during their polishing services but the outlet maintains that it was damaged from wear and tear (ie: my fault).

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pandora Jewelry. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
×