Georgetown, Georgetown
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0

I bought both of the white daisy clips last year May 2014, and the petals drop off in November 2014.I complaint to the store manager from Gurney Plaza Penang, Malaysia since last year.

But she can't do anything even I called to Joanna training manager in KL. And then I ask Ms Janice she suggest me to send u this email hope you can help me to do the exchange. I have lost the receipt due to when the day I purchased the sales person NEVER INFORMED about the warranty and also have to keep receipt. And as I known, nobody encounter this problem before as the petal drop of from the clip.

How come mine would be the first clip that drop the petals? Is that original clips from Pandora or secondary product?! It's so funny and so ridiculous. The clips been sent to Ampang, Kuala Lumpur outlet for inspection but come back with unacceptable reason saying my charm more than 3 months and without receipt.

What's the point of keep our record and still asking receipt from us??And they did not explain why would my petals drop off from the clips, both of the clips.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Product exchange.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Klang, Selangor, Malaysia #1188765

we already tell you the precautions right? DON'T BRING TO SHOWER!!!!!

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1185252

She loves me, she loves me not (what a joke lol)

Btw i always thought the daisy and heart stuff is paint kek.

How was your monetary loss $422? These clips are $55 each...

to Anonymous #1125510

Well, I guess it's the currency exchange rate.It's approx 229RM in Malaysia (Penang).

So approx 440 for both piece?< lol

What was the outcome of this? Did they eventually get back to you with a solution? I have an enamel charm that I suspect was damaged during their polishing services but the outlet maintains that it was damaged from wear and tear (ie: my fault).