Pandora Jewelry - BROKEN WHITE DAISY CLIPS
I bought both of the white daisy clips last year May 2014, and the petals drop off in November 2014.I complaint to the store manager from Gurney Plaza Penang, Malaysia since last year.
But she can't do anything even I called to Joanna training manager in KL. And then I ask Ms Janice she suggest me to send u this email hope you can help me to do the exchange. I have lost the receipt due to when the day I purchased the sales person NEVER INFORMED about the warranty and also have to keep receipt. And as I known, nobody encounter this problem before as the petal drop of from the clip.
How come mine would be the first clip that drop the petals? Is that original clips from Pandora or secondary product?! It's so funny and so ridiculous. The clips been sent to Ampang, Kuala Lumpur outlet for inspection but come back with unacceptable reason saying my charm more than 3 months and without receipt.
What's the point of keep our record and still asking receipt from us??And they did not explain why would my petals drop off from the clips, both of the clips.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Product exchange
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pandora Charm
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE BEEN BUYING PANDORA JEWELRY SINCE IT HAS BEEN OUT, AND MOST OF THE CHARMS I'VE HAD, ALL BROKE! I ALSO BOUGHT 2 OF THE BANGLE BRACELETS AND..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I bought both of the white daisy clips last year May 2014, and the petals drop off in November 2014. I complaint to the store manager from Gurney Plaza Penang,..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."