Pandora Jewelry - Broken Pandora charm (White Daisy)

101 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews

I bought my Pandora bracelet on 23 Nov 2014 at KLIA 2 and my white daisy petals drop off after 8 months.I do not expect this to happen as I thought Pandora will have better quality control.I do not shower nor sleep in it and I only wear them when I am going out.I always keep my Pandora bracelet in a box and it is very disappointing to see this as they are so expensive.I saw the exact same complain about the daisy charm and I hope to have a better explanation and an exchange soon.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
an exchange for white daisy charm
Product or service
Pandora Charm Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #671747

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 6 No 6
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
101 of 190 Pandora Jewelry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 24, 2015 #1068818

The enamel of my charm is chipped, it also developed a yellow tint which is visible when compared to new charms with enamel. The quality of products is really disappointing!

Oct 10, 2015 #1046154

All Pandora Jewellery has a 12 month international warranty. Take it back to where you bought it with your receipt and they'll give you a brand new one straight away - sometimes with handfinished jewellery things like that happen, but complaining about it won't get you a new one!

Sep 25, 2015 #1039254

I had a bad experience with my bead for the charm bracelet, the metal ring detached. The customer service was not very helpful. I too expected better quality.

Aug 06, 2015 #1016552

I feel what you are saying. I have never actually bought from them, but I have found nice sterling silver Pandora jewelry at Ebay for a third of the price. Take the piece back ASAP with your receipt and get a refund. Then go on Ebay and buy their stuff there for less.

Jul 29, 2015 #1013256

if you really expect anything from them you should learn to complain to THEM and not on HERE this is a PUBLIC complaints website and NOT run nor owned by them.
people really need to learn to proof their complaints before posting them as you see a TON of complaints where they direct threats or intentions at the company as if they're talking directly to them here.

1 2 Reply

Jul 28, 2015 #1013179

Pandora is cheap mass-produced jewelry manufactured by minimum wage factory workers in Thailand who could likely never afford the $50 piece of junk you bought without starving their families for a month. Get over yourself and your first world problems. Sorry but you spend more on a month of phone service than you did on this - let it go. Not sure exactly what you were thinking when you bought it - it's not like its Cartier or something.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pandora Jewelry. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
×