Brampton, Ontario

charm seperated 2 days after I got it they will not exchange.Went to the bramalea city center to exchange need to speak to manager whos coming in in 2 hours...

Related: Pandora Jewelry - Had 5Clip Bracelet turn orange (brass?)

dumb. they admitted it happens with charms like this.. call customer service... have to mail them the charm to assess the charm and why they wont return in and they will follow up with bramalea store to figure out why they won't exchange it.

customer service is so poor I will never buy from here again. no help at all do not recomend.

please go anywhere else.people need to learn how to keep customers instead of making sales

Review about: Bracelet.

I didn't like: Quality is very poor.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pandora Jewelry Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pandora Jewelry Customer Care Review Pandora Jewelry "I went to pandora at the Galleria Mall in Florida to exchange a gift that my daughter bought for me Christmas and because I never had receipt I could not..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Poor customer service Pandora Jewelry "I received an opal ring as a gift from my husband for my birthday. We had seen it at the Pandora store in San Antonio, but the ring looked a..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Ring Review Pandora Jewelry "My tira pandora ring was on my finger when i notice my finger was turning green and very sore there for i pulled the ring of my finger when it..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Review about Pandora Ring from Joliet, Illinois Pandora Jewelry "Ive had the princess ring since late june and ive noticed it turning black a couple months after i got it. Same with the other ring. Is this supposed to..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more