Brampton, Ontario

charm seperated 2 days after I got it they will not exchange.Went to the bramalea city center to exchange need to speak to manager whos coming in in 2 hours...

dumb. they admitted it happens with charms like this.. call customer service... have to mail them the charm to assess the charm and why they wont return in and they will follow up with bramalea store to figure out why they won't exchange it.

customer service is so poor I will never buy from here again. no help at all do not recomend.

please go anywhere else.people need to learn how to keep customers instead of making sales

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Bracelet.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality is very poor.

Had an Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pandora Jewelry Ring Review from Brentwood, Tennessee Pandora Jewelry "My boyfriend bought me the my princess pandora ring for christmas. This is now the secind time in less than five months i will have to have it reolaced for..." Read more Pandora Jewelry Ring Review from Louisville, Kentucky Pandora Jewelry "The worst store in Louisville!!! I bought more than $500 stuff on September 15th,2016 on big promotional event. Today (Oct 7th, 2017) I went back to return one ring and..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Conflicting Policies Pandora Jewelry "I purchased the Elegance Bracelet Gift Set at the online Pandora Store and the policy says "If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from the..." Read more Pandora Jewelry A Mothers Love Bracelet Review from Torrance, California Pandora Jewelry "I was given the Mother's Day 2016 exclusive beagle and charm this year but the quality of the lock of the bangle sucks. I have only worn it a second..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more