3.2
Style and Design

I, unfortunately, had a poor experience in the Willowbrook Shopping Centre's Pandora which has left me questioning whether I will continue to shop at Pandora.

In mid January, I went into the store to purchase 2 items I had selected online for my sister's birthday. The sales associate I was working with told me that both items were discontinued. I questioned her as I found the items in the store's catalogue and told her I had also viewed them online. Her response was that the system and the catalogue had not yet been updated. She then suggested a couple other options which I did purchase but was not happy with as I knew they weren't my sister's style.

I had written to Pandora via your online Contact Us a month ago, but have not received a response. As a result, I am re-writing you today via e-mail.

After 2 weeks it dawned on me that if I saw them online, I could likely purchase them online. I did return to their website and sure enough, I was able to do so.

On February 3rd, my husband returned my original purchase to the store where he was given a hard time. He did not go into the particulars as to why the items were being returned. At the time, he was told the rope bracelet, which I was told was discontinued, was now in store.

Since then, I have been met with deaf ears from the Customer Care teams. When the first team finally responded to me, they told me I needed to contact another group. Why they did not forward it is beyond my understanding. That new group has been contacted 3 times and I've heard nothing.

My question to Pandora was simply this, if the company is built on selling items at all costs, I will not be back. If this was the act of one individual trying to boost her commissions, then I would like to know what policies they have in place to deal with it. I had believed Pandora was an ethical company whose desire was to provide excellent service with quality products to the consumer.

Their continued silence is very telling

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sa who lied to me and not hearing back from pandora corp.

Comments