2.3
Style and Design

I've ordered 2 red charms during Boxing week promotion - on January 5th @ $33 per item (with a regular price of $55). My credit card was charged for 2 items.

It took forever before they shipped my order. Also, according to the website it was supposed to be delivered by Purolator, but instead Canada post just left it in the mail box. Once I opened the box, I found there only ONE charm! I thought maybe a mistake happened, and I contacted a customer service, asking them to do investigation..

Unbelievably and unfortunately NO answer till now (and today is February 10th). Then I did my online search, and I've found tons of negative reviews about Pandora's customer service/online store and that I'm not the only one person who was charged for the order, but never received all purchased items. Thanks God, I did not buy anything expensive online, because it would be even more disappointing. Looks like, it is a normal practice for Pandora to charge for complete order, but to send only one charm.

It is hard to say, what happens to the rest of the order, if employees are stealing it; but since the customer service doesn't address this issue, for me it means that they know about everything what is happening, and they are involved in these transactions. I want to share it with as many people as possible!!! If you want to buy Pandora products, don't try your luck, DON'T BUY ONLINE! Just go to their physical stores!!!

This way, for sure, you will get what you have paid for!!! P/S. By the way, I've posted this review on Pandora's website (I've got the confirmation that it was successfully submitted), but it is not shown on the website. What a joke!

So, they remove negative feedbacks. Just unbelievable..

I'm a very disappointed customer. I have many Pandora bracelets and charms, but honestly, I don't want to buy anything else from this brand :(((

Review about: Pandora Jewelry Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Do not ship what you have paid for, Delivery, Customer service.

Comments