Pandora Jewelry - An advertised coupon not excepted by the store who issued it.
Pandora in Deer Park Il.issued a coupon and will not honor it and I'm EXTREMELY UPSET about it.
I spent $500.00 in the last week and they still didn't care. The coupon is still good until September 21, 2014 and is good only at the store listed in the coupon. I wanted to get a black leather bracelet to replace a Pandora leather bracelet that had unraveled and was told the printer made a mistake.
That is BULL Sh..They had several excuses and I don't think its right to do this and get away with it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unaccepted Advertised Coupon
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "Very upset that the two jewelry pieces i got as a mothers day gift have defects. This is bad jewelry. Ring had a missing stone after only wearing it for..."
- "Ive had the princess ring since late june and ive noticed it turning black a couple months after i got it. Same with the other ring. Is this supposed to..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."